What does 5' 6" and 162-163 lbs look like? (Pics)

Options
I am 162.6 lbs and I'm doing this blog just to give someone an idea of what 162-163 lbs looks like on someone who is 5 ft 6 in. Well, somewhat of an idea. I know everyone carries weight differently.

Just to add, my waist is 32.5 inches and my hips are like 41-42 inches. Yes, I have big hips (and rear)....and I guess you would call my body pear shaped.

I'm a work in progress....I have only lost about 10 lbs and aiming, possibly, for another 10.

Janicesideshot_122211-2-1.jpg121311front.jpg

I took the front shot, like, a week and a half ago....so I'm actually a little over 1 lb lighter in that photo.

Hope this helps someone!!

Replies

• jessicajoy87
    Options
    Yes! I want to know too! I am curious what size pants do you wear now? I don't know what 32 would be in jeans size.
  • RoyalLadySanders
    Options
    I started at about size 12 but now can wear my size 10's again....and even smaller depending on the brand. Overall, it's safe to say I'm in my 10's, though.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    When I was around 5' 5ish I weighed 130 lbs and wore size 3/4 jeans (still have those jeans! xD) Right now I am 5'6 at 150 lbs..I wear size 10 at the moment DDDD:
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I weigh 167 pounds and i have a 28 inch waist and 45-46 hips so at your weight my waist would be smaller but hips would be bigger. Everyone will look completely different.
  • brandihutchinson
    Options
    Wow, at 162 I was much fuller in my torso and face! Definitely not so much in my arms and legs, but I hold most of my weight in my waist. I believe I was a size 16 at that weight!

You look really good for 162 by the way!!!
  • aquapussy
    Options
    You can help by donating your pics to www.mybodygallery.com

Does MFP not allow posting of links? What's the markup if that is not the case?
  • br04416
    br04416 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, at 162 I was much fuller in my torso and face! Definitely not so much in my arms and legs, but I hold most of my weight in my waist. I believe I was a size 16 at that weight!

You look really good for 162 by the way!!!
    [/quote

I agree you look awesome!!!! I can't wait to see 162!!!!!!]
  • RoyalLadySanders
    Options
    Don't think it matters much but I have 3 children......lol