Needs a "sponsor" lol

Options
Hey :) I m 21 years old looking 4 people 19-30 that are trying to lose a significant amount of weight, just like me. I realized that I need support if I m ever going to make this work, I found this website and I was instantly
Pumped to know I finally didn't need to feel alone on this ride. But I m a newcomer and have no friends yet :( Don't be shy! I'm looking 4 people with real motivation and who are serious about losing weight. :D thanks yAll

Replies

• reed494
    reed494 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im there. and my mother taught me a thing or two about guilt trips.

also. just a weird thing. but i made my food diary public. helps with the shame. i literally had a ten minute inner monologue about whether or not to eat a butterscotch candy. i was so proud. strangely.
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent..I will try to help with motivation. Good luck :)
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Totally!!! Its always great to know there are other people out there rooting for ya!!
  • kyliegroat
    Options
    I'll totally support you :) Could use some encouragement my way as well!
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    <
    you can friend me if you want. I update real, real regularly. In fact, it could get downright annoying, but the side effects include laughing a lot, burning calories because your abs will hurt, and keeps you logging in because I post food photos and some prudent, moderated advice from time to time: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/403233-lost-96lbs-and-made-top-10-in-physique-contest