Replies

• firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Silk nog, or pumpkin spice silk. Yum.
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Swirl Bread, YUMMMMMYYYY!!!!! :smile: 80 calories per slice
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Don't you know McDonalds will kill you?!?!?!

Only if you eat it within 3 hours of going to bed.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    The vanilla cone is low fat and only has 150 calories, so lay off my cone.
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Kemp's Fat Free Chocolate Frozen Yogurt and Diet A&W Rootbeer....It's been my nighttime snack for a week now....I am sooooo hooked! Yum!!!
    Before I started counting my calories (again) and found MFP, it was McDonald's (Oh, yes....dare I admit McDonald's) Chocolate Milkshake...with whip cream and a cherry on top.....mmmmmmmm.
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    Chocolate Snack-pak pudding with redi-whip (sometimes I break up a 1/2 graham cracker into it)

Having it again tonight!!
  • reed494
    reed494 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Claussen's Pickles.
    Baked Lays.
    Rainbow Sherbert.

I habitually open these items in the store.
    It's a sickness.
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My grandmothers french cookies. She mails them to me every year for christmas..today they arrived and i binged on the first pack. yikes!!

A new one has become startbucks coffee. Moved to a small town that doesn't have a shop. I now brew my own, but it just isn't the same.. cheaper in the long run though!
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Kettle Chips (NY Cheddar) with homemade clam dip. Yum!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Every day I eat potato bread with Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter. Its so delicious.
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    Burger King fries. I haven't had them in a while but I love them so much....mmmm

I stole a couple from a friend the other day...they aren't like they used to be =( I haven't eaten there in probably a year, so I'm not sure if they aren't as good as I remember or if they changed it...

Yeah they did change them. I saw a commercial about it the other day. Haven't tried them yet though
  • kp_88
    kp_88 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Peppermint bark!! Yum!
  • kamhap2003
    Options
    Don't you know McDonalds will kill you?!?!?!

Yes... If you eat it it will kill you, if you feed it to children it's child abuse, and if you give someone a gift card to McDonald's you are attempting murder.
  • kamhap2003
    Options
    haha! love it!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Snack-pak pudding with redi-whip (sometimes I break up a 1/2 graham cracker into it)

Thats a great idea, thank you!