hi everyone ! 21 ready to lose about 40 pounds .

Options
My name is Monica . I'm 5,4 and currently 164lbs. When I started my weight loss journey, i was 180lbs. My ultimate goal weight is 130lbs. After many ups and downs, trials and tribulations, i'm more motivated than ever. I've been using myfitnesspal for a while, but i'm just now starting to figure out how powerful of a tool it can be. I would loveee to have some support and i'd loved to give some. So add me and i'll add you back !

Let's start our journey to become happy and healthy ! :)

Replies

• TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    Hi Monica, we are around the same age so I added you. I looking to lose around 100 lbs but I figure anyone who has lost weight and is at least close to where I wanna be.. 130 same as you, is good in my book. I'm new to MFP, so good luck.
  • moniico_xoxo
    Options
    yes ma'am ! good luck to you too . :)
  • Lovesgrace
    Options
    Congrats so far on your success!!! I work in the Greensboro area so it's nice to see folks close to home on here working hard to be healthier and feel great!! Friend request sent and I wish every bit of luck and encouragement on your journey!!! I've lost close to 30 so far and I am still pumped and motivated after starting at the beginning of November!!!
  • thiscanbedone
    thiscanbedone Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello Monica ,
    I am not new here but not very consistent . I am 23 and want to lose about 30 pounds for now. Lets do it :)