pants NSV

Options
rockerbabyy
rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
so i weighed in this morning and was down 2.8 pounds from last week.. yay me!
tonight we are supposed to be going to a friends house for a nice little party.. i realized after i got out of the shower that i didnt have any clean pants! so i had hubby get out one of the boxes of my old clothes from the garage, not really expecting anything to FIT, just half hoping i could squeeze into something and hide the muffin top with a hoodie or something :/
so i pulled out an old pair of 18s and a new pair (tags still on - were supposed to be motivation pants like 5 years ago..) and tried them both on. i got into them just fine! the new pair is a bit snug with a small bit of muffin top - but theyre also 100% denim. the older ones are a bit worn and a little stretchy and look great on me :D i might just get out the other box tomorrow hehe

Replies

• Hayesgang
    Options
    That is great - You should be so proud. :flowerforyou:
  • Adobogirl
    Adobogirl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have a few "motivational pieces" myself from 10 years ago. I'm looking forward to having them fit again. Congrats, again!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys <3
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep rocking it, killer!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work..:flowerforyou:
  • broken_star1134
    broken_star1134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I got a tote of my oldest son's clothes out since my youngest finally grew into the size and was thinking about going and getting an old tote of my clothes to see if there's anything I can fit into. I have one dress that I really want to get into if I can find it! I'm hoping I can wear it to Christmas Eve dinner at my sisters house :o)

Keep up the great work :o)
  • december8teen
    Options
    Aww that's awesome! Congrats!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    terrific work! great NSV!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!