Lipo 6 Black or something like that

Options
Ive never considered taking any fat burners before... but a friend of mine is Loving Lipo 6 Black.... anyone heard of it? Im starting to think about it... but concerned as to what it does to your body, and health. Has anyone tried it? Im about 99.9% sure I wont try it, but I had to ask!

Replies

• jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Do your research!! It has a decent review on it but I have never taken that one. I take Oxy Elite Pro and love it. Doesnt make me all jittery at all and sometimes you forget you have taken it. I have seen great results with mine no weight wise but fat % wise. I had visible results in a week, and my hydration level was up 5% so it wasnt water.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    The problem with these so called fat burners is that they either need large amounts of caffeine or another stimulant to raise metabolic rate to assist in burning fat, the same can be accomplished with increased coffee intake. Once you stop taking them that weight will come back usually because you have not adjusted your food intake to compensate for the reduced weight. Yes they can help but there is no magic weight loss pill. The true secret to fat loss is that there is no secret or short cuts. If you want to make weight loss permanent and lasting you need to adjust lifestyle to include exercise, proper diet, and proper intake. If you want to try them go ahead and toss your money out the window but that money would be better spent of exercise equipment or a gym membership.
  • Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    The problem with these so called fat burners is that they either need large amounts of caffeine or another stimulant to raise metabolic rate to assist in burning fat, the same can be accomplished with increased coffee intake. Once you stop taking them that weight will come back usually because you have not adjusted your food intake to compensate for the reduced weight. Yes they can help but there is no magic weight loss pill. The true secret to fat loss is that there is no secret or short cuts. If you want to make weight loss permanent and lasting you need to adjust lifestyle to include exercise, proper diet, and proper intake. If you want to try them go ahead and toss your money out the window but that money would be better spent of exercise equipment or a gym membership.

I just was letting someone (with an amazing body) get in my head about them.... I have been working out 5 days a week at a gym, and eating right. Ive lost 40lbs in 4 months. I am doing things the right way and seeing results... I just wondered if anyone has had results with this.
  • jkleman79
    Options

This is true you cant take it and hope it works. I do some very intense hard core exercises to go along with it as well as a healthy diet. On the other side of what you are saying there is a credible source on bodybuilding.com and I have the article posted on here that when you are down to the last few % of body fat then they recommend a thermogenic to help with the remaining amount, but not for the whole time. I have 5% left to lose BF wise.
  • jkleman79
    Options
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I am not saying that they do not have their place, you can indeed use them to assist with getting to a lower bodyfat %, but the same can be achieved with a good sound diet plan that uses proper nutrition and intake to get to that. I have gotten to 10% bodyfat just with diet and exercise without any added fat burners or thermogenics. I do not really desire to go any lower at this time and if I did want to get to 5% or so I may consider them but for the average person they are a total waste of money. Spot reduction of fat is also possible when you are very lean and there are studies which support that, but it is only really doable once you are already at a low bodyfat %.
  • jkleman79
    Options
    I am not saying that they do not have their place, you can indeed use them to assist with getting to a lower bodyfat %, but the same can be achieved with a good sound diet plan that uses proper nutrition and intake to get to that. I have gotten to 10% bodyfat just with diet and exercise without any added fat burners or thermogenics. I do not really desire to go any lower at this time and if I did want to get to 5% or so I may consider them but for the average person they are a total waste of money. Spot reduction of fat is also possible when you are very lean and there are studies which support that, but it is only really doable once you are already at a low bodyfat %.

I definitely not preaching to use them that is for sure... I spent a week debating and doing research on them before even considering them. I have gotten to where I am now on just diet and exercise so I know that works. What I have a problem with is my family is cursed with a pouch stomach. All of my siblings and I have the same stomach and its annoying. Even out of basic training I had a 4 pack and a pouch. It was lame! So that is why I am trying this stuff and so far its the only thing that has shown any impact on the pouch. So all I can do is try. =0)
  • ashle1244
    Options
    Hi i love lipo 6 black hers although each body is diffrent. The bottle says take 3 pills in the am and 3 more around noon. I learned after just taking two in the am my body only needs one pill in the am and one pill around 1pm i sleep good at night no problems and have lost 2 1/2 lbs this week alone. I have no side effects i do recommend not taking them on days you want to lay around. i eat light before i take them and never get nauseated and my biggest meal is dinner which by then the second pill wears off and i get an appetite again. I am planning on doing 3 weeks on 1 week off but im only two lbs from my goal and will stop all together once hitting it
  • psychmz3
    psychmz3 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    OxyElitePro.

If you are feeling up for it, google E/C stack (Ephedrine/Caffeine)
  • NikkiRios
    NikkiRios Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I recently started taking Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate (the same thing a friend of mine used after having a baby) and so far I love it. It doesn't make me jittery or anxious and it dramatically curbs my appetite.
    Actually, the only drawback I've had is that my appetite will be so decreased that I forget to eat. My food diary helps a lot because throughout the day I will realize I haven't filled it out and I remember to eat then.
  • audio907
    Options
    I lost 4 3/4 inches around my waist in december with Lipo 6 Black, i also lift 4 days a week and play racquetball 3 days a week so it wasnt just the pills. I could feel the extra energy and the thermic effect. If your looking for an assist to help lose some weight i would say go for it but its not a magic weight loss pill you still need to do your part thats for sure
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    look up thermogenics