Dropping My Drawers!!!

Options
Friday, December 23, 2011

I see so many success stories and all I can say is:
The ones where people stand up holding the old pants they used to wear and dropping them are my favorites. When they say that you can fit two of themselves in old clothes I cry every time. I am soooo big right now, and I'm sure that one day I will drop my drawers and show how two of me can fit in my old ones. My goal is to lose 10% by New Years (30 lbs). I have 6 lbs to go. Then, my ultimate goal is to get to my ideal weight of 128 (thats the high side of 41, female, 336 lbs). My BMI has dropped from a 68 to 60. I'm doing so well, that I have decided to NOT have surgery. WW will get me there in time. In short, I want to drop my drawers!!!!!!!

Replies

• yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    cant wait for you to "MOON" us..lol
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    you go girl :D you can do it!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that you are going to do it with lifestyle changes instead of a quick fix surgery. Stay focused and enjoy the journey discovering how strong you really are and that you can do this.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    just reading about your success and choice to not have surgery made me cry! your story is already and will continue to be an inspiration to so many people!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha:laugh: :laugh: I love it, looking forward to it.
  • atachauer
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far! you're doing brilliantly, and your're doing this without a quick fix- WW is good, it will teach you good habits whereas surgery wont.....keep at it and you'll be accidentely flashing your smalls in no time!
    Good luck and merry xmas xx
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Nice job. We are all so proud of you.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Lol! Great job so far, you're doing amazing!
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Good for you - looking forward to seeing you drop your drawers after all you hard work!! :flowerforyou:
  • tgrant766
    Options
    good for you!!! Keep up the good work it will pay off in the end!
  • darsh11
    Options
    You know you have taken the first step which is the hardest. I have been doing WW for year and half and yesterday I crossed 40lbs gone and 65 lbs overall. WW makes it very easy to enjoy your favorite foods in moderation and get healthy. I wish you many successes in the New Year and many pant sizes dropped.
  • darsh11
    Options
    You know you have taken the first step which is the hardest. I have been doing WW for year and half and yesterday I crossed 40lbs gone and 65 lbs overall. WW makes it very easy to enjoy your favorite foods in moderation and get healthy. I wish you many successes in the New Year and many pant sizes dropped.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the progress so far and here's to seeing your "old you" pants and the "new you" hiding in them. :)
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I love your outlook and it sounds like you are doing great!!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Rock on Lass You can do it!
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    YEAH.....DROP YOUR DRAWERS

mooning.gif

Guess I should have read your whole post instead of just the title

Best wishes obtaining your goals!
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    cfred40,
    LOL.....yeah, you should have read it all. We can be friends though. 131 is impressive. I want to loose 131.
  • nenabubbles
    nenabubbles Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yay for the no surgery! I know its hard doing it this way, but its really the best way.Good luck and hopefully we can see before and after pictures!!
  • kahlee2000
    Options
    Hang in there - you can make it. I was in the same position. In July I was 389 lbs! So far I am down 87 lbs and I feel so much better. It can be done -- without surgery. It just takes commitment, which it sounds like you have in spades. Good for you.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Go for it! Get all the support you can, and enjoy your successes. They may come big or small, but they will come, and you will feel so much better. Look long term. 4 years ago I was over 11 stone and now I'm under 8. It can be a fight, but it is so worth it.