Ohio Buddies

Options
Hey, My name is Becky and just looking for anyone in and around Ohio that wants to be buddies and keep each other motivated and check in with each other once a week for a weigh in.

Replies

• bikergirl10
    bikergirl10 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey, My name is Becky and just looking for anyone in and around Ohio that wants to be buddies and keep each other motivated and check in with each other once a week for a weigh in.
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    I'm a bit farther away in pittsburgh, but i grew up in columbus. where are you from??
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Sebring, Ohio P90Xer here.....GO CAVS, BROWNS & TRIBE !!!! :drinker:
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    family is from ohio.. loooooove the browns!:smile::smile: :bigsmile:
  • angelascott919
    Options
    Hi, I am in Columbus, where are you located.
  • bikergirl10
    Options
    Lima, OH. I lived in Columbus for 2 years but moved back to Lima since Columbus got the best of my bank account. LOL. GO BROWNS!
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I live in Findlay, and am also having a hard time staying motivated...
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    I am from Northeastern Ohio...
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Lima, OH. I lived in Columbus for 2 years but moved back to Lima since Columbus got the best of my bank account. LOL. GO BROWNS!

I have relatives in Lima-- Van Wert, Ottawa, Gibsonburg, Columbus, Toledo, Fremont, Columbus Grove-- you name it, somebody lives there.

Kirkendall, Sherrard, Stadler, Rader, Gleason, Kohler-- anybody know the names???
  • sdwillis35
    sdwillis35 Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm from Southern Ohio. I used to live in COlumbus years ago, but back in my hometown now. I'd love to have someone to motivate me! Warning its a big job! lol
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    family is from ohio.. loooooove the browns!:smile::smile: :bigsmile:

BBOOOOOO!!!!!!! Black and gold all the way - GO STILLERS! :laugh:
    (can u tell im from pittsburgh?)
  • bikergirl10
    Options
    I can't stand Pukesburgh!!! LOL. Big Ben is from 30 min from my hometown (He's from Findlay, I'm from Columbus Grove) My boyfriend is a Patriots fan so I hear it from him too.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Pukesburgh!!! LOL.

You go girl !!! I lived near Cleveland for most of my life then moved down here near Alliance. My girlfriend and all of her kids are Yinzer (Steeler) fans. The place is infested with em'. :wink: