Any ladies out there 5'2 and under that have lost more than

Options
Please post your results pics and what you did to get there!

Replies

• charcharbec
    charcharbec Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    How much are you looking for in terms of loss? I am 4'11-- starting weight was 185.. current weight is 138.5 I still have about 25-30 lbs to go to my goal. But here are the photos! So excited by them. I work out about 6 times a week and I eat vegan (moral reasons) but that has caused me to look into nutrition like crazy.

Here are the before and after!

CrossfitChangedMe.png?t=1324605300
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    How much are you looking for in terms of loss? I am 4'11-- starting weight was 185.. current weight is 138.5 I still have about 25-30 lbs to go to my goal. But here are the photos! So excited by them. I work out about 6 times a week and I eat vegan (moral reasons) but that has caused me to look into nutrition like crazy.

Here are the before and after!

CrossfitChangedMe.png?t=1324605300

wow what a differnce you look fantastic.
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    Here is my pic:) I have lost more weight since then!!!!
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and am at almost 80 lbs lost.
    http://anotherrunningmom.wordpress.com
    pics all over my blog. Some are in my profile as well.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    5'2 here and I have lost and maintained over 43 pounds within the last three years! MAINTAINING in those three years was just going to gym year round putting in a few hard workouts and elliptical. Gained a lot of knowledge of knowing what works for me this past year and changed up my workouts. In doing so, within the last 45 days I have lost a total of four and half inches in waist, and twelve pounds. I weigh in monthly so I'm not stressed about the numbers. My goal is the shed this muffin top, continue to be active and stay healthy! Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1... biggest weight was 275..currently 214.
  • 4hotmama
    4hotmama Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    5'2 I have lost a total of 61 lb- I had lost a little bit b4 I got on my fitness pal. & I do not have hardly any pics of b4 cuz I hated to have my picture taken. I do alot of running to keep the weight off and started watching my carbs more as I get closer to goal.
  • consrvtvmom
    consrvtvmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost much weight yet, but I thought it would be nice to connect with others that are my height. I am 5' tall and I have just re-started my weight loss journey. I started at 200.5, my biggest without being pregnant. I have lost 6 pounds so far. I am gluten free due to sensitivity issues.
  • eschwanda
    eschwanda Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    momof8munchkin, I would love to see some pics of your progress. I am 5' and currently weigh 276 and want to get an idea of what I would look like!
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    5'1" and I've lost 83lbs and plan on losing 125 total!
  • RunninSD
    RunninSD Posts: 36
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I was in the same boat at 4' 11.75" (I guess that's right) I weighed in at an unhealthy weight of 189 at one point, and I still have a little ways to go. Congrats on your wight loss and keep up the good work! Please post photos when you reach your goal. It is so great to see photos of others that are my height reaching their goal! :D
  • cdiveduck
    cdiveduck Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5'1" and I have lost 16.2 lbs!! from 143.6 to 127.4 love my new body, GW: 123.6.
    532983_10100707759780788_95031807_n.jpg
    560859_3340664649037_990399685_n.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!