Hello

Options
Hello, I was so excited when my sister showed me this site. My fiance is in the air force, and he has been gone since Dec. 1st. I miss him so much!!! We are getting married when he returns in June. He is a runner (and a great one at that) He ran all through high school and was the top of his track team. He is in great shape. He says that I look beautiful and that I don't need to change a thing (he's such a sweetheat). However, looking at him makes me realize that I'm not in the greatest shape. I do know that I need to lose about 20-30lbs. to reach my goal weight. Right now I fit snuggly in my wedding dress. I want to look great for him when he comes home. So I decided to join this site in hopes that I will reach that goal by June, and look great at my wedding!!!

Replies

• HotMamaof2Boys
    Options
    Hello, I was so excited when my sister showed me this site. My fiance is in the air force, and he has been gone since Dec. 1st. I miss him so much!!! We are getting married when he returns in June. He is a runner (and a great one at that) He ran all through high school and was the top of his track team. He is in great shape. He says that I look beautiful and that I don't need to change a thing (he's such a sweetheat). However, looking at him makes me realize that I'm not in the greatest shape. I do know that I need to lose about 20-30lbs. to reach my goal weight. Right now I fit snuggly in my wedding dress. I want to look great for him when he comes home. So I decided to join this site in hopes that I will reach that goal by June, and look great at my wedding!!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!! And congrads on the engagement

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement. Welcome to MFP. We are glad to have you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: