Pittsburgh in the house???

Options
mszSHOGAN
mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
So I was reading the "Ohio Buddies" post and couldn't resist raggin on the Browns being the Pittsburgher that I am.

So I'm wondering.....any other STILLER fans??? :glasses: I'm not much on football but I know that Steeler Nation is something all of us western Pennsylvanians are proud of. Any one else live in western PA - I've only found one of you so far!

Katie

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    Options
    So I was reading the "Ohio Buddies" post and couldn't resist raggin on the Browns being the Pittsburgher that I am.

So I'm wondering.....any other STILLER fans??? :glasses: I'm not much on football but I know that Steeler Nation is something all of us western Pennsylvanians are proud of. Any one else live in western PA - I've only found one of you so far!

Katie
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Not from PA, but I am a proud fan of the black and gold!
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Not from PA, but I am a proud fan of the black and gold!

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!:drinker: I'm not surprised though because the Steelers do have a rather large fan base. You've def picked the right team cuz this year we will be graduating from SIXBURGH to SEVENVANIA! :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are from western PA. He's a BIG Steeler fan. I say I'm a fan by marriage. :laugh:
  • clothestoburn
    clothestoburn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Born and raised on the Northside of Pittsburgh. Could see the skyline and all the fireworks from my bedroom window.

Nothing like the Steelers & Gus & Yayas iceballs

Lets go PENS!!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    YOU KNOW I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PENS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!