Looking for new MFP friends over 200 lbs

Options
Now, with this title i don't mean to upset anyone...i have friends under 200 lbs :) don't get me wrong that is not the point........ but i;m over 200 lbs and its hard for me to relate to people smaller and fitter then I am. i feel bad looking at there fitness levels and daily achievements... getting motivation from them as they might have been there or not, but can not relate to me anymore ...so i thought if i find ladies my weight it will be easier for me to relate to them and the other way around...I need a good support group after the holidays, because i have been a sitting duck for way too long now!!

Replies

• Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome hope you have a great day
  • debwebhur
    debwebhur Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's not easy being over he 200 mark. I just signed up for MFP yesterday. I have been taking a nutrition class offered by a health insurance. It has helped me reduce the amount of sugar I eat which is great. I am not so good at getting in all the veggies in a day. The dietician told us if we ate 7 cups of veggies a day we wouldn't want anything else. I have not even come close to that. My problem is getting home to late to want to do anything for dinner but go somewhere that has it already made. Any suggestions?