Top Chef!

Options
Where are my Top Chef Fans on here!!!!!
anyone else love this show as much as me?

ive been watching from the 1st season.... They are def mixing up this season in texas so far...

Replies

• hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Addicted to Top Chef!!!! I love all of the weird things the cook up.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!! :)
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    you bet!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I love it, but I hate that it reminds me of my ex. He's a sous chef and we used to watch it together. Oh well, I still like it!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I love Top Chef!!! I'm totally addicted to cooking reality shows!!!
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Yup! I like Iron Chef and Chopped too..You can really learn alot on these shows!
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Love love love Top Chef!!
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I love it too! But a new and WAY BETTER discovery I made on cooking tv is "Good Eats," hosted by Alton Brown. It's the chemistry and history behind cooking. They're all older shows, but I've been watching them every day!
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Addicted....

favorite season: Top Chef: Miami
    favorite chefs: Tre, Casey, Hung, Hosea,

Top Chef: Texas
    favorite chefs so far: Ed, Nyesha (she made it through last chance top chef so she's still in it), Grayson, Chris Jones
    Chefs that has got to go: Heather (oh my god she scares me), Beverly, Chris C. (he is way overdue), The short blonde hair chick that worked with Michelle Bernstein
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I love Top Chef, but wish they'd stop with all the spin offs. That's what will eventually kill the series- too many shows on too much of the time. People will eventually get burned out. I still love it though.
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I love Top Chef, but wish they'd stop with all the spin offs. That's what will eventually kill the series- too many shows on too much of the time. People will eventually get burned out. I still love it though.

Yeah I can't tolerate any of the spin offs...the most I managed was about 10 minutes of Top Chef Masters. Top Chef Desserts, Masters...and anything to do with Rocco Dispirito = barf. I did like the All-Stars though because they brought back a lot of my favorites contestants
  • sumnerfan
    Options
    Yeah I liked the All Stars too. Agree about Rocco DiSpirito also. Stick with Tom, he's the bomb.
  • sumnerfan
    Options
    doubling up:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: sorry
  • mahidac
    mahidac Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Where are my Top Chef Fans on here!!!!!
    anyone else love this show as much as me?

ive been watching from the 1st season.... They are def mixing up this season in texas so far...

yeah ive been watching since the first season as well

I dont like heather on this season and I think grayson is my favorite so far - but its pretty solid so far, think my favorite season to date was still 3 though (my fiancee yells at me cause i liked hung)
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I didn't like heather either.. Glad she is gone....
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Yep, love Top Chef! Glad Heather is gone as well!
  • Katiegirl713
    Options
    I think I've watched every season! Love Top Chef !! My fave this season - Grayson - but that huge steak almost got her booted out! I do like Ed this season...he has a very unique style. All time fave Top chef contestant: Carla !!!