CHRISTIAN,NEW EMPTY NESTER, OVER 50, TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT..

Options
HI! My 3 youngest kids went to live with their dad this past summer so I miss them a lot! I am also going through menopause.I enjoy exercising but need to lose weight and it is so hard when you are over 50 and grew up being able to eat everything. Meanwhile my husband and I are enjoying this time together. But he doesn't help me exercise or lose weight; he has health problems. Anyway, just looking for friends who can relate, and talk about the Lord!

Replies

• peacejoyandhappiness
    Options
    HEY THERE CHRISTIAN SISTER! I SURELY CAN'T RELATE TO BEING WITHOUT MY KIDS. DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THEM! BUT I CAN RELATE TO NEEDING TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT, 50 LBS TO BE EXACT AND I CAN SURELY RELATING TO LOVING THE LORD. I LOVE TO GET AND GIVE SUPPORT. IT'S WHAT I DO AND LIVE FOR ASSIDE FROM MY GOD, MY FAMILY AND WHOMEVER GODS BRINGS INTO MY LIFE. LET'S DO THIS JOURNEY TOGETHE! HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY WEEKEND!
  • peacejoyandhappiness
    Options
    BTW, YOU LOOK AWESOME FOR YOUR AGE!
  • Jesuslover59
    Options
    Praise the Lord sister and thanks for the encouragement. I need to lose 45 lbs. My struggle is in the evenings when I like to relax, watch a little tv, and snack. I quilt some to keep busy and I am trying to eat less in front of tv. So, would you pray with me about that? How about you, what is your struggle? I love how you can track your food and exercise so easily on here! An answer to prayer, God bless you!