Do you ever feel the same as me?????

Options
Hi, I been started dieting for a long time and it never work!!!:explode: Now I feel like giving up
What can I do??/?

Please Help

Replies

• pitchaya
    pitchaya Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi, I been started dieting for a long time and it never work!!!:explode: Now I feel like giving up
    What can I do??/?

Please Help
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Well first of all you can NOT GIVE UP!!!! :happy: Also, try some exercising... this is the key to weight loss even if you just start with a little bit it will help a lot. Drink you water! Did I mention not to give up? :bigsmile:

~Leash :heart:
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Pitchaya,

Every time you give up, you just reset all the hard work you've done. Instead of thinking of it as a diet, think of it as a lifestyle change. Log all of your calories on here... read the advice given by Banks and others http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition

These links will help you. If you are really serious about losing weight, it can be done... but you need to do it right, with the right frame of mind. You are worth the work... and it won't come off by itself. Get yourself in gear! Even if its only a 1/2 hour walk a day and cutting out fast food, you'll notice the difference.

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Jeepluvr99
    Jeepluvr99 Posts: 12
    Options
    DON'T diet, change the way you live. Start out slowly and add as you go: Exercise and managing food intake and nutritional soundness. As humans we form a habit in 18 days. Start with the habit of walking 1/2-1 mile per day. Just walk. Eventually it becomes a habit and you'll miss it on days you can't find the time to do it...keep going then. You get the idea? Remember, ANY habit can be started or stopped in 18 consecutive days. Make your habits positive lifestyle changes and you won't want to go back to the "other" you! Don't give up, and good luck, sister! -R