NSV -- I get buzzed quicker!

Options
So I guess this is a NSV in a way -- I've realized lately that I still drink alcohol like a 180-pound person, even though I'm down from 181 to 146 now. I was so used to consuming several (4-5) beers and/or glasses of wine before feeling drunk/buzzed. But several holiday parties this season have evidenced that I do not need that much alcohol to be extra-holiday-sociable, and that I should probably chill for a bit after 2 glasses of wine or so.

Here's to being a cheaper date for my fiancé! :drinker:

Replies

• solman66
    solman66 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    haha congratulations!

Thats definitely my least favorite NSV. I'm a big microbrew drinker which are typically much higher in alcohol than regular beers. I used to be able to sample all of them, now I can only have 1 or 2 if I want to make it home.
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    haha congratulations!

Thats definitely my least favorite NSV. I'm a big microbrew drinker which are typically much higher in alcohol than regular beers. I used to be able to sample all of them, now I can only have 1 or 2 if I want to make it home.
    I hear you; I love the microbrews as well. Except that they KILL my daily calorie goal. (No wonder I put on 40 pounds after turning 21...) I love IPAs but they are horrendous as far as calories, so I'm glad to have a good reason to stop drinking them after 1 or 2.
  • jesshasredhair
    jesshasredhair Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm totally with you! And getting buzzed quicker means paying less $$ to get the buzz, and less calories too. Win-Win!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!