Xmas gifts for your special someone

Options
Nic620
Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
Providing your special someone isn't a MFP member and won't read this, what is under the tree for them to open Sunday morning?

The two big items I bought my husband is a 21 yr bottle of Scotch Whisky and Beats by Dre Bluetooth headphones. There's a few gift cards for his favorites things and some clothes.

Replies

• Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    My man will be opening a Craftsman 3 drawer tool box and some tool organizing items to go along with it.
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    my bf & i are big into fishing so i bought him a book of lake maps. its so cool!
    its all the lakes in our part of the state, with lake depths, boat launches, fish species for each lake, & tons of other info!
    he will LOVE it!
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Limited Numbered Special Edition Blu-ray of Season 6 Doctor Who and then some extra blu-rays :)
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    floor tickets to Coldplay...he'll be so psyched!! <I might be just as psyched!!>
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend will have waiting for him a pair of SkullCandy over the ear GI headphones and a leather wallet :)
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    My husband is in Kuwait so he has already sent me my gifts. The best one is a hard cover, 32 page book that he had made filled with reasons why he loves me. Best gift ever!!:smile:

P.S. It is from www.lovebooksonline. com
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Providing your special someone isn't a MFP member and won't read this, what is under the tree for them to open Sunday morning?

The two big items I bought my husband is a 21 yr bottle of Scotch Whisky and Beats by Dre Bluetooth headphones. There's a few gift cards for his favorites things and some clothes.
    I've got beats over ear studio headphones and they are amazing. Mines gettin a top of the range food processor \shredde r\liquidiser\ miller, he's gonna love it. Both embracing healthy eating and cooking from scratch and hed love one. Also nirvana cds and river cttage dvds and a personalised calender x
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I bought her a panda hat at kmart (I got me a monkey one) Have to have something fun, but I'm all for practicality too!!
  • shasha_84
    Options
    a new truck :)
  • _CiaoParis
    Options
    I got my mom a Louis Vuitton bag and Betsey J. Perfume (yum). It was a lot of $$ but she's special :) !!
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My husband is in Kuwait so he has already sent me my gifts. The best one is a hard cover, 32 page book that he had made filled with reasons why he loves me. Best gift ever!!:smile:

P.S. It is from www.lovebooksonline. com

That's so lovely!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I've only been dating mine for a couple months so I didn't want to get too crazy, but I was still agonizing over what to get him. The other night I had a stroke of genius. He is OBSESSED with Dave Matthews Band and has an iphone, so I set out in search of a case with a DMB theme. I found a site that does cases with custom designs etched in, so I made...

saved_design_302516.png

(he has a similar DMB fire dancer tattooed on his arm, a sticker on his car... yeah I think he'll love it!)
  • Nic620
    Options
    floor tickets to Coldplay...he'll be so psyched!! <I might be just as psyched!!>

Awesome!!! We bought some too for a show on my bday in April! Love Coldplay!
  • Nic620
    Options

That's too big to fit under the tree!
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    A diamond and sapphire necklace mounted in rose gold.:wink:
  • Ashley5704
    Ashley5704 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    A Gun safe, a camping tent, and Supernatural Season 6 :)
  • jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I gave him Winter Classic Tickets (we live in Phila and he loves the Flyers):huh: :huh: for him and whoever. Not me -I don't sit out in the cold.
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    the big gift for my boyfriend this year is a Stamkos home jersey with the new logo on it. he thinks he's getting a new xbox controller so i think he'll be pleasantly surprised :)
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options

Holy cow, I hope that is what I unwrap too!
  • swatts7622
    swatts7622 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    We are saving for spring break in Greece so we didn't go to overboard, it is mostly about our daughter anyways. He has a few sweatshirts and some things from Thinkgeek that he had in his wishlish... and new exahust or osmehting for his car, I really don't know what it is but have heard him talking about it forever.