Friends, anyone?

Options
hi :) I'm Katie (hence the screen name, lol)

Im 24. I've been divorced for about a year. and come January I'll be working for DISNEY!! I'm so excited. I get to go to disneyworld on my off-days. oh my gosh, it'll be so much fun :)
Anyways, Ive lost about 100 since my heaviest. I have to lose a baby elephant still but hey...it's progress! (NEVER again will I let myself go like I did. EVER. its too easy to get big and takes too much time and effort to get small again. Id rather just put in the time now rather than regret it later!)

Anyways, if anybody wants to add me and be cheerleaders for each other, i'd greatly appreciate it! I am hoping to be down another 30-ish pounds or so by the time school starts for me again in April.

Replies

• EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You already added me so I'm there... working for Disney! Awesome! I love disney. :)
  • EsperanzaE
    Options
    Hi, ...WOW..you have lost so much already, CONGRATS, I love to support you, and perhaps we can encourage each other along our journey, add me :)
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Weird question: do you live in/near Burbank, CA?
    (Just wondering, because Disney studios is a few blocks away from where I work)