New Here...

Options
Just looking to make some helpful friends.

Replies

• BigL0s
    BigL0s Posts: 133
    Options
    Welcome! I'm relatively new as well, using MFP to gain rather than lose, but feel free to add me. I'll be glad to help anyway I can
  • Hannahmave
    Options
    hey i've just joined, starting on the first, 70lbs to lose. friend me if you like xx
  • Joannguido
    Options
    Welcome one and all. I started in August. It seems to work pretty good. You dont realize what you're eating til you see it in print!!!! Just take it one day at a time and you will do great. We are here to support you!
  • Karamonster
    Karamonster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! You will love mfp. It really puts things in perspective. Lots of encouragement here also. And motivation. I have seen people that have lost so much weight using this thing. Hopefully that will be me one day lol
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    Options
    Hi! You will love mfp. It really puts things in perspective. Lots of encouragement here also. And motivation. I have seen people that have lost so much weight using this thing. Hopefully that will be me one day lol

Course it will...you have already lost 4lbs:) Thanks for the post:)
  • aquapussy
    Options

You look a perfect weight in your pic, what are you looking to lose?
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    Options

You look a perfect weight in your pic, what are you looking to lose?

I already lost 20lbs. I am just looking to maintain and track:)
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    My name is Kim and I am also new to this site. I have lost 65 lbs. but have another 90 lbs. to go. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I'd be happy to help any way I can.