Helloooooooo!!!!

Options
Hello my names is... well i will go by Moses or Moe when posting so lets say that. I am not really new to dieting but it is not something that i like to do. I am 33 years old and in the US Air Force. i kinda got away from the physical activities so the laziness and finally caught up to me. I was recommeneded to this site from a friend and it is very nice i like how easy it is to post meals and the calculations are there for you. i have to say i only go over on one item and that is protein since i tend to have "power" shakes when no time to sit and eat. well Thanks for reading this and i look to everyone for frienship and support as i will support any... and each of you so GOOD LUCK on your individual efforts out there.. Take Care!!!

Replies

• cmosesjr
    cmosesjr Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello my names is... well i will go by Moses or Moe when posting so lets say that. I am not really new to dieting but it is not something that i like to do. I am 33 years old and in the US Air Force. i kinda got away from the physical activities so the laziness and finally caught up to me. I was recommeneded to this site from a friend and it is very nice i like how easy it is to post meals and the calculations are there for you. i have to say i only go over on one item and that is protein since i tend to have "power" shakes when no time to sit and eat. well Thanks for reading this and i look to everyone for frienship and support as i will support any... and each of you so GOOD LUCK on your individual efforts out there.. Take Care!!!
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! If you keep up the positive attitude you will get there!
  • mlmanney
    mlmanney Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi Moses...welcome! You will definatly love this website! My DH is in the AF too and we are using this site together, he has of course reached his goal wayyyyy before me but he had less to lose. I always go over in most catagories except calories and fat...haven't figured that one out yet but still having results so I'm not too worried about it. Your kids are very cute! BTW...the porch in your photo looks like base housing in Japan...just left in October :grumble: and miss it much!
    well good luck to you and hope you have much success on this site!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    welcome & good luck! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: