Clothes NSV

Options
My sister bought me a handmade shirt from ebay when I was in high school (about four years ago at least) to add to my Harry Potter collection (Yes, I'm a nerd - check the username. lol)

It was always WAY too small.

Now... it fits though it is too short. LOL, can't change the length of my waist but I can change the diameter of it.

:)

Merry Eve of Christmas Eve!

Replies

• satoshieyes
    Options
    Fitting into clothes that were always to small is fantastic! Congratulations, I'm also all for people being nerds.
  • busterbluth
    busterbluth Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My sister bought me a handmade shirt from ebay when I was in high school (about four years ago at least) to add to my Harry Potter collection (Yes, I'm a nerd - check the username. lol)

Now... it fits though it is too short. LOL, can't change the length of my waist but I can change the diameter of it.

Wear a long tank top under it (old pregnancy trick)!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    First Congrats on the sweater, very nice.

Second I have read through at least 25 of the NSV posts...no clue what NSV means. Any help would be cool.
  • insane4train
    insane4train Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just got some new jeans that would not have fit 6 weeks ago...damn it feels good.
  • BC02
    BC02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I believe it means No Small Victories.
  • BC02
    BC02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Second I have read through at least 25 of the NSV posts...no clue what NSV means. Any help would be cool.

I believe it means No Small Victories.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options

Non-scale victory.
  • spookiewon
    spookiewon Posts: 59 Member
    Options

I'm kinda an old lady, but I thought short tops were in style! My sister says they're supposed to be short! Is she wrong? (Gawd, I do love it when she's wrong!)
  • hedwighigh
    Options
    Well, I have a naturally long waist so many shirts are too short.
    The shirt comes to about the top of my pants but I like for my shirts to reach to at least my pockets.
    I'm not a real fashionista. I go more for what I like rather than what other people like so maybe shorter shirts are in but I'm not a fan.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!