Looking for 'friends' : gals over 45

hi! I'm soon to be 47 and would like to find ladies around my age so we can motivate and cheer for each other! Hope y'all have a blessed Christmas and great success in 2012 with your weight loss goals!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    I'm 47 and been on this site for about 3 months. Feel free to add me. Merry Christmas to you too!!!:smile:
  • kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Definately add me in as well. Getting ready to hit the big 47 in May. :flowerforyou:
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 292 Member
    I just left 45 the other day :wink: - have sent you a request
  • myuva
    myuva Posts: 67
    I am 49....only been here 2 weeks. I too have sent you a request ! :smile:
  • cyndigre
    cyndigre Posts: 31 Member
    I have been here for about 4 months, feel free to add me! Merry Christmas:)
  • Hello, I am 49 and I've gained almost 30 lbs the last 10 years. I've lost and gained but now I can't seem to loose it. I use to run 4 days a week and still couldn't loose it. Now my goal is to just get healthy and active and hope for weight loss. But I work so much it will be a struggle just to find the time. So please help me stay motivated and I will try to do the same for you.
  • Hi! I've only been on here a few days, so I am just learning how all of this works. I'd love some support on here. I'll turn 45 on January 9, so I'm hoping you'll include me a few weeks early! :) I'm a stay at home mom of a 7 and 8 year old...formerly a teacher. I started running last year and did 3 5ks, but really didn't change my eating lifestyle. So though I'm more physically fit I'm still much heavier than I'd like to be. Hoping this is the key!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Been here a long time...plan on staying too... If you think we would make good pals shoot a FR to me !!
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 406 Member
    I'm 57 and have been on the weight loss journey for 2 years. Always happy to make new friends! :smile:
  • DawnMac85
    DawnMac85 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm 51....add me as a friend if you like...could always use some support....
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Hey there, I am soon to be 53 and have been on here about a week. So fary very impressed feel free to add me as a friend
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    HI,

I'm 47 and have been here since September, please feel free to add me! Here's to a healthy 2012!!!