New to this site, can i get some supporters?

I am so bad at sticking to diets and exercise...but this time (its like my 100ths try) i have decided im not going to diet i am going to just simply CHANGE my eating habits and just get off the couch and enjoy the outdoors for my exercise stuff. I could really use some supporters to keep my motivated, i NEED to loose this weight, i have struggled with bulimia in the past and i do not want to resort back to it for weight loss, soooooo unhealthy and you just gain all the weight back and maybe more than what you started out with! i want to become healthy for myself and for my daughter, this is not a new year resolution either its just a matter of me being sick of being sick of my body image. enough is enough after so long :) i hope everyone else is doing a fantastic job on their life changes :))

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    We are all here for you. Welcome and good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    ditto
  • thank you!
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    welcome!!! you can do it this site has helped me a lot
  • Karamonster
    Karamonster Posts: 40 Member
    Enough is enough, my thoughts exactly!!! feel free to add me I need lots of encouragement and motivation. It's going to, be a tough journey but so many others have done it, so it's definitely possible!!!
  • WELCOME :flowerforyou: I 've lost 35 LBS since Aug 3, 2011 and I owe it all to MFP. The more I lose the harder it gets so I definately need all the support I can get also. WE CAN DO THIS ! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    sending you a friend request :)
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    It seems we all need intermittent encouragement and we are all there for each other. Just join right in and you will get all the help you need.
  • Cndlopez
    Cndlopez Posts: 2 Member
    I am new to this site as well. Still trying to figure out how to add pictures and such. Bit, I want to say Welcome to the site. I'm behind you each step of the way. Merry Christmas,:flowerforyou:
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Welcome to MFP!! You'll find lots of support and encouragement here, you're gonna love it! Please feel free to add me as a friend and anyone else who would like to add me, feel free, we could use all the friends we can get! Good luck!!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I will help any way that I can.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Welcome! :) Hope you find this site as helpful as I have. The people are really friendly :) Feel free to add me if you like.
  • jessalwayz
    jessalwayz Posts: 25 Member
    I totally agree, I've tried so many times to lose weight! After loosing a few lbs I quit. This time I'm serious about it and I'm going to change my eating habits and exercise more. You can add me if you want =)