Losing 200+

Options
I have a long way ahead of me. My start weight was 335.6, on March 8, 2011.

Today I weigh 306.6. 28 lbs gone. Yeah!

I am only 5', 41 yrs old. My suggested weight is 128 (on the high side at that).

At this rate, it will take a few years to get 200+ off. I CAN and WILL do it!

Replies

• TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! If you stick with it, you can get that weight off. You will be amazed how much better you will feel! I know from experience
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Yep we gonna get to the top o that hill lass, Ruck up! Keep your eyes on the trail ahead we're moving out!
  • yogavegan
    yogavegan Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!! ♥♥
  • Steph_Marie29
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!!!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    You're already off to a great start, and yes you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • gonzalezmona
    gonzalezmona Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making one of the best choices of your life!! :) It will be a journey of self discovery with many victories along the way & even some tears....the important thing is YOU have decided to make your life healthy....Happy Holidays!!
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I have a lot more to lose than my tracker shows. I can only face 100 pounds at a time. I admire your determination to face reality head on and change it!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Please feel free to add my as a friend for support!!
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! What's a couple of years when you can spend the rest of your life trim & healthy?
  • latinqueencee
    latinqueencee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! 28 pounds is a great victory!!! You CAN do it!!! No it wont be easy and there will be days that you just want to quit because you feel like everything youre doing is not getting you anywhere, but I want you to know that even when you CANT see it, you ARE transforming even if it;s something as small as noticing a lump that you've never seen before....your collar bone, or a rib, or a hip bone. These "little things" add up to big achievements. You've come to the right place for support. MFP will help you LOTS and everyone on here is struggling, just like you.....just like me. Good Luck on your journey :)
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS!! WOOHOO.
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Keep up the great work! I have a total of 250 pounds to lose and have 105 of that, so I definitely know how you feel! Be encouraged... you're almost in the 200s!!
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hi! Great job! I have over 200 lbs to lose also and am just getting started. Right now my first goal is 156 to get to 225. Please add me if you like. I would love more supportive friends who have a high amount to lose like I do.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    i think if you browse through the success stories on here, it is amazing to see how many people have lost 100+ lbs winthin a very short period of time. I think you can do this, friend me if you would like.

Good luck!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    We can do it! I have a lot to lose also.
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You have done awesome so far. Keep up the great work.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I too have a lot to lose...195lbs to be exact! I started my journey last January but never followed through and goofed around all year. I don't think I was mentally ready yet. But, I'm really ready to do this thing and will be starting my weight loss journey on Monday, the 26th. Feel free to add me as a friend and we'll do this together!!! Anyone else who'd like to add me is welcome too. I see so many of you have lost incredible amounts of weight! So awesome!! So hang in there, we will DO this!!!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Keep putting one foot in front of the other and take each day as they come. The time goes by faster than you think. I blinked and 29 months have gone by...... Good luck and stay positive!!!!! :-)
  • Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I am 5'2'' and started at 325 and am down to 298. If we keep at it we can reach our goals. I would love to be your friend so we can be an encouragement to each other if you want to, feel free to send me a request.:smile:
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! feel free to add me as a friend!

:flowerforyou:

We have a ways to go but EVERY STEP COUNTS!