New to this site, can i get some supporters?

Options
I am so bad at sticking to diets and exercise...but this time (its like my 100ths try) i have decided im not going to diet i am going to just simply CHANGE my eating habits and just get off the couch and enjoy the outdoors for my exercise stuff. I could really use some supporters to keep my motivated, i NEED to loose this weight, i have struggled with bulimia in the past and i do not want to resort back to it for weight loss, soooooo unhealthy and you just gain all the weight back and maybe more than what you started out with! i want to become healthy for myself and for my daughter, this is not a new year resolution either its just a matter of me being sick of being sick of my body image. enough is enough after so long :) i hope everyone else is doing a fantastic job on their life changes :))

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    We are all here for you. Welcome and good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    ditto
  • Hayoung90
    Options
    thank you!
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! you can do it this site has helped me a lot
  • Karamonster
    Karamonster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Enough is enough, my thoughts exactly!!! feel free to add me I need lots of encouragement and motivation. It's going to, be a tough journey but so many others have done it, so it's definitely possible!!!
  • sunnyd52
    Options
    WELCOME :flowerforyou: I 've lost 35 LBS since Aug 3, 2011 and I owe it all to MFP. The more I lose the harder it gets so I definately need all the support I can get also. WE CAN DO THIS ! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request :)
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    It seems we all need intermittent encouragement and we are all there for each other. Just join right in and you will get all the help you need.
  • Cndlopez
    Cndlopez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site as well. Still trying to figure out how to add pictures and such. Bit, I want to say Welcome to the site. I'm behind you each step of the way. Merry Christmas,:flowerforyou:
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You'll find lots of support and encouragement here, you're gonna love it! Please feel free to add me as a friend and anyone else who would like to add me, feel free, we could use all the friends we can get! Good luck!!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I will help any way that I can.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) Hope you find this site as helpful as I have. The people are really friendly :) Feel free to add me if you like.
  • jessalwayz
    jessalwayz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I totally agree, I've tried so many times to lose weight! After loosing a few lbs I quit. This time I'm serious about it and I'm going to change my eating habits and exercise more. You can add me if you want =)