What are the must have exercise DVDs?

Options
I hear so many of you owning lot of work out DVDs. I only have 30 day shred with me now.
What are the must have DVDs and where do i get them. Walmart is not accessible to me as i am in India :)
Is there any where else i can get them from? Please help

Replies

• raindropwishes
    Options
    bump
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I don't know about "must have" but I like Chalean Extreme and P90X because they have weight training and cardio in the same program (and not the little petite weights, but real weight lifting). You can normally get them off of ebay. I have heard some people downloading them...not sure where though?
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I own almost all Jillian Michaels dvds. If you like her 30 DS I highly recommend her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (pure cardio dvd) and No More Trouble Zones (pure strength training dvd). Are you able to buy off Amazon.com? I ask because I have no clue:laugh: ...

I also love Chalean Extreme. She is fun to work out to...
  • dtenzie
    Options
    Insanity's Asylum :-)
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    I don't know about "must have" but I like Chalean Extreme and P90X because they have weight training and cardio in the same program (and not the little petite weights, but real weight lifting). You can normally get them off of ebay. I have heard some people downloading them...not sure where though?

Good programs above, that I also like.

Try Bodyrock.tv for some free HIIT workouts that you can watch online if you have a higher speed internet connection.

On ebay, read refund/return info carefully, and buy with Paypal (which give additional return protection to the buyer), test out your products once you get them. A friend just bought P90X off ebay, and one disk (Plyo) is unusable.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    I especially like the P90X, Slim in 6, and Slim Series DVDs. I'm currently doing my own workout recipe using workouts from all three programs. Today's workout, should I choose to get off the couch and go do it (I will, I promise, and soon) is P90X Shoulders & Arms.
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What is your current fitness level and what type of workouts are you interested in?

Check out www.totalfitnessdvds.com ... I think they have really good shipping rates and an excellent selection of workouts.

Also, my favourite forum - Video Fitness: http://forum.videofitness.com/ ... a wonderful supportive community (strictly for discussing fitness, no diet talk allowed)
  • DirtbikeGal
    DirtbikeGal Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love the Beachbody products! I do Insanity and have done P90X. I am on my last week of Insanity now. Its killer! In month 2 I burn 1000calories an hour!
  • jmarek3
    Options
    I have been using Beachbody products and dvd's since i/22/2011. I have lost 50 lbs this year and got in teh best overall shape in my life at 40 yers old. P90X, Insanity and insanity the asylum have been my primary workouts. I'm starting P90X2 on Jan 1st.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I don't have many yet, but I like the Beachbody DVDs. I have P90X and 10-Minute trainer DVDs. Looking forward to getting some Turbo DVDs next year. You can get them online at beachbody.com… but I usually get them a bit cheaper by looking on Amazon or eBay. I like Jillian's DVDs, too. Again, just look online!

Best of luck!!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    For me it's P90X, Insanity and P90X2 :)
  • melin24
    Options
    P90x!!!!
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    Insanity!
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    turbo fire!!! its so fun and the only thing i have stuck with. i also have been doing Chalene extreme and loving it
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    P90X
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire all the way!! It's so fun and makes you want to work out all the time! I love it
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,982 Member
    Options
    X2; P90X; Chalene Extreme, Great Body Garaunteed; Insanity; One on One with Tony; I have 2 Turbo Fire DVD's and 2 Turbo Jam DVD's

Looking at getting Body Gospel for the Church Fit club.
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    leslie sansone Walk Away the Lbs is awesome!
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Insanity.
  • BigDaddy822
    Options
    I like a few of the p90 x like the ab ripper and cardio but thats about it