Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

pcos-how much weight have you lost this year

I know it's a slow road for us, I've lost 43 pounds since Feb, how did you all fair?

Replies

• AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 856 Member
    officially today 21.8 lbs since November. My goal was to hit the 20lb mark by the new year! YIPPEE!! Cant wait to hit my final goal by next fall.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Started in July am down 46lbs so far my last weigh in will be tomorrrow and then the 1st :)
    every ounce counts
    Kimmy
  • bbkohn
    bbkohn Posts: 29
    49.5lbs since late january. I'm ready to just drop that .5 so that I can officially say 50
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    I have lost 65 pounds since January of last year...45 pounds since May when I started MFP.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    all of the 28 lbs were this past year.. i was a on and off-er til i joined this site
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Since my heaviest after my knee injury I have lost 23.8 pounds! 21.8 since I started MFP on October 18. I'm 1/3 of the way to my goal.
  • Yeah we are striving ounce by ounce :)
  • I've lost about 69 pounds since January.
  • ArwenP
    ArwenP Posts: 53 Member
    I need 0.4 lbs more and then I can say I’ve lost 20lbs since May 1.

On a different note, I notice that many of you have lost more weight than is showing on your ticker. I’m guessing it’s because, like me, you found MFP after you began your journey. Did you know that you can change your start date on your weigh-ins, so you can go back and add your start weight back in Feb, March, or whenever you started and see all of the weight you’ve lost? When I figured that out and was able to go back and record all my weigh –ins since May (I didn’t find MFB till this month), it helped a lot with my motivations because I could get the big picture on my progress.

13481268.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    wow thanks :)
  • 19 pounds since October 25, when I first started my journey. :)
    I'm hoping I can drop one more pound by the 1st. I have a week to work my butt off.
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Last year I lost 30lbs and this year I've lost 50 pounds. Looking to finish this journey of weightloss early next year and enter into the realm of maintenance. ;-)
  • amoment
    amoment Posts: 40 Member
    I've lost 16 pounds according to my ticker since November...looking to lose another 30 next year.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    43 pounds since mid January. I had to take 3 months off from exercising due to lock jaw...so I think I would've lost more. This year will be the truth teller. The Metformin really helps if you can get past the first 2 weeks of stomach irritation and extreme tiredness, then you begin to feel wonderful. It made my TOM completely normal like it was when I was a teen. This is the first month I was able to work out during that time and not in bed from exhaustion!! Yay Metformin...LOL, I have also lost 6 pounds since starting 2 weeks ago and my skin is getting so much better.
  • You all are an inspiration! I don't eat too healthy so I'm glad to have made it thus far. Next year if I lost another 40 I wouldn't be mad at all. I was a little discouraged in Sept and fell off the wagon and then came back and lost a little more.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    12 pounds since August!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    15 pounds in the last 14 months. The last pounds are so hard to lose
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    45 pounds. I was shocked.
  • 24 lbs so far...
  • since september 30,2011 i've lost 39.9 pounds