300 Days of P90X & INSANITY (before/after)

Options
As 2011 comes to a close I thought I'd post where I started and where I finished. My profile photo is my before and after from using P90X and Insanity for most of the year. I lost 20 pounds, got down to 7% body fat and most importantly kept the weight off all year! In case you're wondering...nutrition tracking with MyFitnessPal was huge part of my success!

Any P90X newbies out there wanting to team up? I'm starting a P90 Challenge group on Jan-16. It will by my 4th round. I'd be happy to help you Conquer P90X! Please send me a message if you're interested.

Replies

• monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Bump... my work computer is showing a red X for a picture! I'm definately looking when I get home!
    From what I can see in your profile picture...amazing job :)
  • VampireDiariesxo
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing.

I'm doing Insanity at the moment. Currently on my third round. Did a bit of P90X before but wasn't really feeling it like I do with Insanity. Insanity is the deal lol.

I'm thinking of doing P90X2, the latest one, and do a hybrid with Insanity. But then I also wanna go on a slow bulk soon so not sure how I'm gonna fit it into my schedule.
  • teamtopfitness
    Options
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I found that I'm naturally built for Insanity, but if I only did that I'd get to skinny. I'll do P90X2 sometime in the summer. Good luck with it!
  • Lashes1986
    Lashes1986 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I started around 3days ago didn't manage yesterday's workout :( Guna give it a crack this afternoon. Do you do the classic?
    Lucy
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    that is AWESOME. Love the abs, good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!