Hi

Options
Hi everyone I've been trying to lose weight for 4 years now with no luck I'm hopping that this will help me to lose the weight

Replies

• crazyarmywife31
    Options
    Hi everyone I've been trying to lose weight for 4 years now with no luck I'm hopping that this will help me to lose the weight
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • crazyarmywife31
    Options
    thanks for the replay and I really hope your right I so want to lose this weight :cry:
  • Redmom
    Redmom Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello all,

Me too, in regards to trying to lose weight but I've been substanially heavy 200lbs+ for the last 13 years. Two daughters were more or less the starting cause, but why I haven't lost is more of a mystery to me. I know how to eat healthy but exercize has never been my strength (no pun intended!). I've been on WW, JC...all to no avail. I lost 30lbs.+ on JC and only 9lbs. on WW. So now I have encorporated my healthy, small-portioned meals/snacks with a gym membership and walking/hiking. It's been a week since I started the uphill hiking (butt-kicking!) and I am down 3 lbs. I'll take that..it's 3lbs. lost instead of gained or still on my body.

At 260lbs., now happily 257lbs! I know its all a start but I'll get there a few pounds at a time. Let's do it all together! We can and will!

Have a healthful day,
    Amanda
    "Redmom"
  • crazyarmywife31
    Options
    I lost 1 pound :laugh: go me now only 60 to go :cry: I wish I could just wake up and it be all gone I so want everything right now
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is definitely a great place to get you started towards your weight loss goals. Just stay motivated and don't give up! Good luck!! :smile:
  • crazyarmywife31
    Options
    ok i slipped up real bad I had pizza last night 3 slices :sad: