Hello

Options
:happy: Hello. My name is Zekeva but my screen name is mydaydreamerz. I am 21 years old and I am an Education major. I have been struggling with my weight for most of my life. I am the heaviest I have ever been and I have decided that it is time I do something about it. My biggest problem is that I am an emotional eater.

Replies

• mydaydreamerz
    mydaydreamerz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hello. My name is Zekeva but my screen name is mydaydreamerz. I am 21 years old and I am an Education major. I have been struggling with my weight for most of my life. I am the heaviest I have ever been and I have decided that it is time I do something about it. My biggest problem is that I am an emotional eater.
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey. There are a lot of great , helpful people on this site. I can really relate to your problem - I'm also a big time emotional eater, so I know it's not easy. You CAN do this!!!!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,991 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to MFP

Take the time to get to know all the features of this site. There is a lot of help here.

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    take baby steps
    drink lots of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

work hard and this and you can succeed:bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • kenne
    kenne Posts: 13
    Options
    I think you are on the right path, you know you are an emotional eater. Try chewing sugar free gum when you are upset or even better if you have the time run or exercise. You are an important part of this world stick with it 90% of fitness is being dedication. We all have slip ups and bad days forgive yourself and move forward. Welcome
  • Delphi
    Delphi Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • terralee
    terralee Posts: 3
    Options
    hi my name is terra i'm new to this my friend angela told me about this
    i have been going to weight watchers but not doing great i gained my last week there
    got a little discouraged my friend talked me into trying this so hopefully it works better then weight watchers
    i guess time will tell
  • mydaydreamerz
    mydaydreamerz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone:happy: Hi Terra:smile: