Recipe Book

Options
GoCanada
GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
Has anyone put together a recipe book of their favorite finds? I'm thinking of doing so but not entirely sure how I want to go about it so any information would be great. I like having an actual book rather than just online but a good organizer would also be useful!

Replies

• snowstorme
    snowstorme Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I use google docs and make collections for categories. Then I copy the recipe and the link to where I got it. I can then access it via my tablet/phone in the kitchen.
  • kegonzales
    Options
    I use a photo album that fits 5x7 recipe cards and then I write them out or print them off the computer and put them in. This way if I have computer problems I still have access to my recipes. I love my book!
  • DebLee
    DebLee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I use a notebook binder. I photocopy the recipe and file alphabetically. On the back side I write down any aterations I made and the date and any possible ideas to change it up the next time.
  • claudiandw
    claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I start out with a word document that I keep on my desktop and then I add them to my online recipe book. It's not perfect, but it works for me. :) It comes in handy when we're running errands and hubby decides he wants something for dinner and I can look up recipes on my phone.

http://claudiasrecipes.weebly.com/index.html
  • LakesLady
    LakesLady Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you have the One Note program that is with Microsoft Office, you can create a very nice organized "Recipe Book".
  • LakesLady
    LakesLady Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love that idea of using a photo album:laugh: ! The "plastic" slots should also keep any splatters off the recipe papers.