Merry Eating Day!

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
For sake of being PC, let's face it..............................today is about just hanging with family and food and ............................FOOTBALL.

I plan to eat, but am going out right now for a 3 mile run first!!!!!!

Wishing all my MFP friends a great EATING day and stay within your calorie limits if you're trying to lose weight! If not, then have a great day anyway!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
IDEA Fitness member
Kickboxing Certified Instructor
Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Merry Eating/family/football/presents day to you!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Happy/Merry/Good/Enjoy Today with family, friends, loved ones and all that you cherish and hold dear. Be good to yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    And to you too!! My husband and I smashed out a workout in the morning, then enjoyed a big lunch with some colleagues. Not too much damage, and really enjoyable.

Merry Christmas!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Good for you for getting a run in! Make a great day :D
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I'm going to chow down and not feel an ounce of guilt!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am definitely looking forward to some deliciousness today! I am still going to attempt to not overeat in quantity, but I will throroughly enjoy some treats!
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I won't lie - I'm gonna sabotage the *kitten* out of my hard work today. Tonight I'll kick some serious *kitten* working out though!
  • kslindner
    Options
    I had blueberry pancakes with butter flavored syrup for breakfast LOL - Giving myself a nice break today, TO EAT!!! Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukkah, Everyone!!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna eat. I'm already underweight and while they may not be "quality" calories....I need the calories nonetheless. So bring on the food!
  • size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I managed to get this day over with successful detox! and tomorrow?........depends what the damn scales have to say about my efforts. swimming training as soon as poss:........damn if only this stubbon kilo would just shift.:mad:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I'm def. going to enjoy my crab legs in a bit... and then my workout after!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    had a small breakfast, skipped lunch, and did 70 mins on the bike.

Christmas dinner will be a large one, but yesterday's wasn't, and tomorrow's won't be. going to try to enjoy it rather than beating myself up.

my prediction is that i will enjoy the food, but i will feel guilty about it. but that's ok, too. i've kept my weight off multiple years, and i suppose that's part of the reason.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    I ate so much yesterday................................and didn't gain! Probably because we also played a little flag football before dinner!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition