What a Find!

Options
TheLuSir
TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
So I was browsing my phone apps, looking for a meaningless game, I suppose. I stumbled upon MFP and what an awesome friend it has been!

So, my weight loss has been fluctuating ever since I've started trying to lose weight. I was 168 and now I am 162. Not much, but I have little to lose. My main goal is to have a six pack that isn't hidden in my belly fridge!

Just looking for some support and maybe some cheerleaders! Everybody needs a little motivation!

Goal weight is 145! (Haven't been that since High School):bigsmile:

Replies

• norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I agree with you ....this app is awesome and the people here are so very supportive and caring.

You can add me as a friend if you would like.

Merry Christmas :)
  • raindropwishes
    Options
    That's how I found MFP too! :) Welcome, hope you find the support you need to hit your goal :)
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll love it here! Everyone is so supportive and encouraging. Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    Welcome and you will be there in no time. you can do it.

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! It has been the best gift I gave to myself a year ago:happy:
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Really is an awesome site. Found it in the same way, was just scrolling through the App Store, and as I was losing weight already, I decided to try the app, and it really has been amazing.
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome. well done on your loss so far. good luck with getting your six pack. this really is a great site.
    feel free to add me if you like.