Improvements for the new year?

Options
What do you feel like your lacking on for food that you need to improve?

For myself it would..

Up the fruits/veggies..more healthy snacks
Cut down on sweets/desserts/junk food (this is a huge one!)
Cut down on coffee/caffine
Watch sodium more closely
Drink more water.

Feel free to take a peek, and tell me what you think =)

Replies

• deanap1232
    deanap1232 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would have to say that I need to up the fresh fruit and veggies and do away with all the processed foods and snacks. I say this all the time, but I am really going to stop the Diet Cokes. I feel so much better when I don't drink them, but then it becomes a habit.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Nothing. The way I'm doing this is working, and its been very easy and very enjoyable. I hit my calorie deficit and my macros, exercise a lot, and then eat whatever i like. Works like a charm, nice and uncomplicated.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I would like to manage my work-outs a little better, to get more done when I am at the gym. I would like to have a better diet- keep improving.... I am probably writing that because today was a lost cause...
  • sarglava
    sarglava Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Adding more vegetables for sure... and reducing sugar as much as possible.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    1. In the new year I'd like to try more new recipes and add more variety to my meals. I think that, int the past, I've lost interest in eating healthy out of boredom!
    2. I'd like to eat a bit less meat and much less sweeteners.
    These may not be huge goals,but I think they will make a difference.
  • iheartyarn
    iheartyarn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i plan to cut out cane sugar, eat less flours (more whole grains!) and do a juice fast
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Whatever the food is, I need to get my potassium up. That number is SO hard to get to.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to remind myself how great I felt when I was eating healthier and get back to those healthier habits...