What are your NYE/NYD plans?

Options
chrissyv1024
chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
So... new years is right around the corner.. What are you NYE plans? Are you going out? Where are you going? Do you make resolutions? What about NYD ? Is anyone running a race?

Whatever you decide to do.. be safe and have fun! And happy 2012!

Replies

• EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm running a race (5.5K) that starts at midnight. It goes through a local park that's all done up with a huge Christmas light display. Should be a great time, and running for fun and not time since I am bringing a friend along for her first race!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I'm working NYD so I won't be doing anything on NYE....Besides, I'm alone with no-one to share it with......But I do have a friend who lives in another state so we will be doing the same as we did for Christmas, texting........

I don't make resolutions and I'm not sure why....I'm just going to continue with improving myself....This includes my weight loss and my emotional state.....
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Gonna burn thousands of calories raving my butt off. Can't wait!! Even got black light nail polish haha!
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Ive got nothing planned for nye as I have kids. Nyd Ive got a family do to go to. That's it really
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options
    I'm soo down to kiss a complete stranger hahaa
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    We are going out to dinner and then to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I am going to Kansas to see my son, daughter-in-law and grandsons.
  • Kelly50054
    Options
    Will be spending New Years Eve having brunch with hubby, daugther, son in law and sister. I am not sure about New Years yet.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    NYD, watching bowl games all day with the family! Ham, nachos and buffalo chicken dip!