My Christmas Gift.....

Options
Hi Everyone,

I had posted my Christmas Gift on here yesterday without pictures, but was asked by a couple people to post them!!! Yesterday I decided to weigh in a day earlier than normal because I KNEW this weekend would be messy for me when it came to eating and all. To my PLEASANT surprise, I got on the scale and saw the # read 155lbs...... I stepped on and off 6 times to make sure, because this was the # I have been waiting to see for over 2 years!!! Yep....... I finally got to my GOAL!!! Merry Christmas TO ME!!!! Next stop is 145..........then I can take the Christmas money I got and go on a shopping trip!!!! :-) I am soo excited.

Just a little background on me..... I am currently 24 years old, I am 5'5 and have been on my weight-loss journey since October of 2009. I started out using weight watchers points system and was very successful there. I lost about 50 pounds or so. Once they changed the point system around, I hit a major plateau for several months, got frustrated with myself and gained back 5-10 pounds. Which led me to find a new diet plan and that's when I found MFP. This website/app has been my hero!! I love it. I workout at least 6 days a week, sometimes 7. I was going to the gym mostly, but have recently decided to workout at home. Right now, my choices are Turbo Jam, Jillian Michael' s 30DS and biggest loser DVD's. For my days when I am so sore I cant stand it... I do a little Leslie Sansone Walking........... I also do some challenges that I find on here too!! Everyone is so supportive and helps keep me moving everyday. Love you guys!!!

I am posting pictures starting with 255 pounds in December of 2009, the inbetweens and my current weight of 155.....

012-1-1-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!