Great Job !!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    that is amazing way to work it!
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow im amazed 140lbs I'm like 7 months thats amazing!!! So I know with MFP the max is 2lbs a week obviously u lost way more than that so how did u do it;)
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • hegster01
    hegster01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fantastic!!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
  • Dustin_02
    Dustin_02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!! hard work and focus pays off
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You have changed your life (and death no doubt!) forever with your hard work, your loved ones must be as thrilled as I hope you are!
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing success, that's fantastic!
  • geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow im amazed 140lbs I'm like 7 months thats amazing!!! So I know with MFP the max is 2lbs a week obviously u lost way more than that so how did u do it;)

I have a lot of people asking that question. My answer is one that will never sell a book because the book would not be a "how to" it would be a book that tells ALL about a program that is within each person! A program so unique to each and every person that for me to tell all here would make it unbelievable and easily dismissed. But if anyone would like the info I will tel you just message me and I will reply. Thanks ALL for your support here on MFP

Grace & Peace
    Geo
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a huge difference. you must feel great. :) major congrats & thanks for the inspiration.
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Congrats.
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    AWESOME AND WOW!!!
  • katiegirl3
    Options
    You have done so well, I would like to know what you are and are not doing! I have also lost the same 50-100 lbs many times in my life. I seem to get to the point I am now around the 100 lbs mark and my body resists going any lower and I get frustrated and give up? Would love any encouraging words...
  • shipwreck3
    Options
    omg, what a change! Good4u
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    wow that's awesome!! way to go!
  • jenny031477
    jenny031477 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!
  • geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You have done so well, I would like to know what you are and are not doing! I have also lost the same 50-100 lbs many times in my life. I seem to get to the point I am now around the 100 lbs mark and my body resists going any lower and I get frustrated and give up? Would love any encouraging words...

Each of us have within us a "way" and that way is the only way that you can do it long term. You have it in you as I write this!!! Search within and you will find that "way" ! Too many people want to tell you "how to" I say you don't need to know "how to"! Because you already know how to!! A special way is in you!!! Search and you will find!!!! I know that might not seem like help at this stage of your journey but if you think on it and contemplate you will see the "YOUR WAY" is the only way!!

Do It Your Way in 2012!!!

Peace
    Geo
  • MamaLutt
    MamaLutt Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Spectacular change!! Bravo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!