30 day shred

Options
I got the 30 day Shred as a holiday gift! I have been so out of it the past couple of weeks. I want to get some support with other people who want to start the 30 day shred in the next couple of weeks. I know there are some other groups out there, but they have so many members it is hard to keep track of. I want to limit this group to 20-30-if I can get any, lol. Please post and let me know if you are interested. I have never done this DVD before, so please giv eme some advice if you know it already!

Replies

• blpoz
    blpoz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I got the 30 DS also as a gift! Count me in!! When do you plan to start?
  • arotella
    arotella Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • arotella
    arotella Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    BTW I have never done a group before... and I don't totally understand how to join! Once you create the group, do you invite us to join or do we search for the group name?
  • kristina815
    Options
    I'm in !
  • ygglove
    ygglove Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    When you create it, link please?
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Great everyone! I am going to start tomorrow! I am watching video diaries of people who have done it on youtube. It looks really successful! Sounds like first 3 days will be hell, but we can push through! I will create the group tomorrow. I guess we will all post our starting weight and meaurements if you want.
  • mnhoney15
    Options
    I just got this dvd and I'm super excited to start!! I am totally in when you have the group set up, I'm so excited others are as motivated to start, too!
  • Bochka
    Bochka Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'll join too! I have the dvd that has been sitting here for ages!
  • sunshinegirl2012
    Options
    30 Day Shred is amaaaazing. Fair warning though, the first few days are killer, but so are the results (: I just finished that last month and will probably do the shred again in addition to Ripped in 30, which I'm halfway through. Advice....really push through the workouts, even if you get tired/bored of the same routine for a week. The results, combined obv with eating healthy, are awesome! I lost overall 8 inches in a month from adding the shred to my routine (:
  • AMummysLife
    AMummysLife Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I just got it today though I haven't started it yet? Also been looking at success stories. It looks so good!
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    OKay, I think I invited everybody who posted here. If not, I think this link should work: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1538-30-day-shred-december-27th