room for one more???

Options
hi!

my name is Terrie, im 21 and live in north wales with my husband and my 2 children, Rhys (2yrs) and Ffion (11mo)

my main priority over the last 2 1/2 years has been my children, im a housewife and when im not working my part time job i am cooking, cleaning or doing laundry. Over this time ive had no chance of getting out of the house to exercise and as a result ive put on a whopping 2 1/2 stone :noway:

so ive made the decision that enough is enough! im going to take some time for me, ive joined the gym and a swimming club and replaced all the junk food in the cupboards with healthy snacks.my husband is ok with looking after the children for an hour a day whilst i do some exercise and i know he'll support me with what im doing.

ive lost 11lb so far bringing my weight down from 14st 9 to 13st 12. i feel so much better already, being a jean size smaller than i was has boosted my confidence and i am looking forward to being healthier and less tired than i have been.

anyway.. so ive rambled on for ages...LOL

so here i am :flowerforyou: im sure it will be nice getting to know you all!

Replies

• tezzy
    tezzy Posts: 8
    Options
    hi!

my name is Terrie, im 21 and live in north wales with my husband and my 2 children, Rhys (2yrs) and Ffion (11mo)

my main priority over the last 2 1/2 years has been my children, im a housewife and when im not working my part time job i am cooking, cleaning or doing laundry. Over this time ive had no chance of getting out of the house to exercise and as a result ive put on a whopping 2 1/2 stone :noway:

so ive made the decision that enough is enough! im going to take some time for me, ive joined the gym and a swimming club and replaced all the junk food in the cupboards with healthy snacks.my husband is ok with looking after the children for an hour a day whilst i do some exercise and i know he'll support me with what im doing.

ive lost 11lb so far bringing my weight down from 14st 9 to 13st 12. i feel so much better already, being a jean size smaller than i was has boosted my confidence and i am looking forward to being healthier and less tired than i have been.

anyway.. so ive rambled on for ages...LOL

so here i am :flowerforyou: im sure it will be nice getting to know you all!
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    Well done you!! Keep up the good work!
    :flowerforyou:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!

I am happy that you are looking out for you now. Enjoy the process!!!!!!
  • e11xoxo
    e11xoxo Posts: 86
    Options
    You're doing great! You'll be able to do more for your family once you've made yourself a priority. Looking forward to seeing your progress. :flowerforyou:
  • tezzy
    tezzy Posts: 8
    Options
    thanks for your replies!
    hopefully the weightloss will continue.. im sure i have a pair of 14s in the back of my wardrobe that are dying to be worn again!!!!:bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: