Here we go!

Options
I am at an all time high as far as my weight and must re-gain control! I have previously done weight watchers, Jenny Craig, and Nutri-System and lost the weight but put it back on later. :0( Hoping to stick it out this time.

Replies

• vtate75
    vtate75 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You can do it, and now is a great time to start!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You can do it and the friends that you make here will help you make the trip. They inspire me every day to try harder. (Add me as a friend if you like)
  • geraldm55
    Options
    Hey Tallred

there is no trying in life. you either do or you do not and you have now taken the first step towards the do side of things. I'm so proud of you for not giving up and I know you'll do amazing.

follow the guidelines and watch your calories. and remember to drink lots of water. If you're physically able to exercise as much as possible. no excuses every one has time to exercise and no you don't need a gym to do it at.

Our Lord has given you all the tools to do this with. I believe in you, He believes in you and now you need to believe in you!!! Congrats on taking the first step towards the rest of your life.

If you're looking for a new MFP friend to run this race with please feel free to add me.

God bless.
    Gerald
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • Rejuvn8
    Options
    Good luck to you! Hope you can turn the corner to make nutrition and exercise part of your life. Sounds like it's been a struggle, but you can do it!
  • krkeefer
    krkeefer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I too am at an all time weight high. I am dangerously close to the weight I was full term with my two beautiful girls. I've become complacent since having two toddlers, a teenager & a busy life. I plan on regaining control with you TODAY! I'm new & haven't figured out all the tools, tips & tricks. . .so feel free to find me & keep me up to date on your progress ;D I figure even if it's a stranger, if I have to say it to not just to myself but someone else, "I didn't do it today" then it will keep me in check & on track. I'M READY! I wish you all the VERY BEST of on your individual journeys, as I will need to dig deep to find my inner strength to put ME first again.
  • johnnysnana
    Options
    I am here as well, struggling. I did pretty well up until 3 days before Christmas then had an all out blow out...... I am here today fresh and new and starting again.this is a great tool.keep writing...Be diligent. It has worked for others and can work for us as well