NSV

Options
oberon0124
oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
NSV-I know this does not sound like much to most but it almost brought a tear to my eye I was so happy!!!! For the first time in at least twenty years I was able to purchase clothes at a regular store, Not on line or at the Big and Tall store. I bought clothes at a regular store where all people shop for clothes. Not a big deal but wow it has been a long time!!!!

Replies

• jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, that was by far my best NSV. That is a big deal. More selection and less money. Those Big and Tall stores make money hand over fist off overweight people cause there are limited options for them.
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    That is a big deal! Congratulations! Someday I hope to follow in your footsteps!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, you should be very proud of yourself, I am waiting for the day to also be able to just go shopping like everyone else. Great Job
  • sandrasayre
    sandrasayre Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful !!!! I cannot wait for my moment !!!

10344221.png[/url
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    It is a big deal! Congrats on your success!

The smaller you become, the more you'll have to offer!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I think it IS a big deal! :) Congratulations!!
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing NSV, keep it up :)
  • azzacca
    azzacca Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That's totally amazing!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    It is a big deal! Congrats, all your hard work is paying off!!!!
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    That is a HUGE deal!!

It's confirmation that all your hard work and dedication is paying off. I think NSV are more important then what the scale says because they don't lie!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!!!
  • Julie2402
    Options
    It is fantastic, you should feel so proud of yourself!! Keep going on your amazing journey you are an inspiration to so many!!
  • sheilajane
    sheilajane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    actually it is a very big deal !! congrats !! BTW: I've seen NSV used before but don't know what it stands for....anyone care to enlighten me ?:huh:
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel going from a size 20 to a size 8. Congratulations! That is a HUGE accomplishment and it feels so darn good, doesn't it? Nice job!
  • petergarcia82
    petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I know how it feels. I am excited that I can buy some clothes at target now. I can actually fit into some 2x clothes... granted some is a bit tight but before i had not chance in hell. I even bought a jacket marked down from $40 to $20. I can zip it but it's a bit snug when I do. I just know in a month or two it will fit normal. It's a great goal. Now I just can't wait to get some jeans from target.
  • runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    that is HUGE!!! Congrats!! Being able to go into any store and finding clothes is one of my big goals. :)
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    actually it is a very big deal !! congrats !! BTW: I've seen NSV used before but don't know what it stands for....anyone care to enlighten me ?

NSV = Non Scale Victory

That is fantastic, way to go!!!
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It are the NSV's sometimes that make all the difference!!!
  • JmilenaBaker
    JmilenaBaker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! God bless your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!