2»

Replies

• slemington
    Options
    goo job, stay strong and keep up the good work
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    wow 80lbs is emence!!!! congrats on your weight loss...you look fabulous honey:flowerforyou:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys, I do know I feel so much better. Still have a ways to go but I feel a lot better.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I received the same compliment 3 times yesterday from 3 different people, once was my husband on our way to my grandmothers, and he reached over and put his hand on my leg and said "You are about to be 30 and I feel like I'm robbing the cradle because you do not look a day older then 20." Then while we were at my grandmothers, I was talking to my great aunt and I said something about when we were kids (my brothers and I), and she asked me how old I was, and told her I was almost 30, and she said "No way, you do not look that old at all, how old are you really?" Then I uploaded some photo's to facebook last night, and my ex Aunt (uncles ex wife) commented on a photo and said that I was just glowing and looked so beautiful :)...
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic!! Keep up the great work!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you :) I will surely keep it up.
  • Bend_and_sway
    Bend_and_sway Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Your looking hot. Hard work pays off. - Leslie
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look fantastic, congrats!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you both :)
  • You look AMAZING and sexy as hell! well done and congratulations, keep it up the great work, I bet the inches lost have gone on your husbands smile :)
  • Izzywishes
    Options
    WOW you look great. Well done
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    U look awesome girl!! I can't wait until I reach 80 gone. KUTGW!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you everyone.
    You look AMAZING and sexy as hell! well done and congratulations, keep it up the great work, I bet the inches lost have gone on your husbands smile :)

Lol he isn't complaining, he is actually starting to find the weight I've been losing. But he could use to gain some. Now to get him to come tone up with me.
  • sheilajane
    sheilajane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    don't you just LOVE being able to wear sexxxxyyyyy clothes and knowing you look good in them ??:happy:
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I love being able to wear sexy clothes yes, still not so sure I look that sexy in them LOL. Hoping another 30lbs will do the trick lol.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    looking great!

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you :)

This is last Christmas compared to this Christmas
    christ.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!