I need a good support system again

Options
Hello MFP Im Shanta use to be a well known MFP head 2.5 years ago.Now Im back...I lost 50lbs then.Its like I know what it takes.But have no motivation....I just wish it was somebody in the Atlanta area that can workout with me.My mom was my support system then.But now shes getting older & cant really do all that walking like we use to and heavy workout.I need someone around my age who can commit to working out with me again.Im 28 by the way.I mean I look at my old pics in my profile and be like wow did i do that..lol But Ive been suffering from depression since I got out of a bad rlshp..I lost my dog.My apartment and my car blew a head gasket.So much happen all back to back.Dont mean to ramble but geesh its been hard.Help MFP where are all my old buddies from 2009...I know you guys will be so disappointed in me.But Im Back I just need help this time.Ive gain back all but 8lbs of it:'(

Replies

• queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING,

I AM NOT IN ATLANTA BUT I WILL DO WHAT I CAN TO MOTIVATE YOU AS I NEED MOTIVATION MYSELF AND ACCOUNTABILITY. I LOST 56 POUNDS BUT I SEE ME CLIMBING AGAIN BECAUSE I AM NOT WORKING OUT LIKE I USED TO. I MAY NOT BE IN ATLANTA BUT WE CAN PICK TIMES TO WALK AND WE CAN CALL ONE ANOTHER AND THINGS LIKE THAT. I AM WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HELP YOU THROUGH THIS AS HELPING YOU WILL DEFINITELY HELP ME. LETS GO INTO THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW ATTITUDE. THINGS HAPPEN THAT ARE BAD BUT IT IS UP TO US TO NOT ADD TO THE BAD THAT IS HAPPENING. I KNOW IT IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE BUT WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE IN YOUR CORNER IT DOES MAKE IT EASIER. I AM HERE FOR YOU. BY ALL MEANS ADD ME AS A FRIEND.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Thanks that is so kind of you.I just sen you a friend request
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey Shanta! I remember you and was wondering where you'd gone. I actually stopped using this site for about a year and gained some of my weight back. You were such an inspiration to me back then, so I know you can do it! I'm in the Atlanta area, and would love to workout with you, however, my schedule is nuts therefore, my workout schedule is also. Sometimes I work out in the morning, sometimes on my lunch break, sometimes its skating on my day off, sometimes its hitting the gym after work at 9pm. I just try to get it in at least 4-5 days a week. Send me a message and maybe we could meet up sometime. Welcome back.
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back!!!! I'm in the Southside Atlanta area....I have a stupid schedule but it you want maybe we could get together and get it done!!!!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Thabks you guys and I do remember you Zibbity..I work retail and my schedule is also off but I will be inboxing both of you guys.I so need this help.Thanks alot