Little person inside!

Options
Hey Everyone, I’m 25, 13 stone and need to loose weight and tone up as everything’s getting bigger and heading south!! I've tried every diet there is, you name it I’ve done it. As I’m addicted to my laptop I thought this site mite help me keep track of everything. As a incentive to help me loose weight my boyfriend has said if i reach my first goal of 12 stone he will buy me a newer car so if any one has any tips or anything that has helped them please let me know!!

Replies

• trevhogger
    Options
    Hey Everyone, I’m 25, 13 stone and need to loose weight and tone up as everything’s getting bigger and heading south!! I've tried every diet there is, you name it I’ve done it. As I’m addicted to my laptop I thought this site mite help me keep track of everything. As a incentive to help me loose weight my boyfriend has said if i reach my first goal of 12 stone he will buy me a newer car so if any one has any tips or anything that has helped them please let me know!!
  • lbedwell
    lbedwell Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome!! And best of luck reaching your goals. What kind of car? And how many pounds are in a stone?
  • trevhogger
    Options
    Thank you, 14 pounds in a stone and not sure what car yet as soon as i get to about 10lbs i'm going to start lookin!! Cant wait :smile:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Sounds like a good motivations for getting rid of those unwanted pounds or stone.
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    if u want a stones/pound converter i use this one

http://www.metric-conversions.org/weight/stones-to-pounds.htm

best of luck with your goals
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    No tips here. Just stick with the site, count your calories, and you'll see results your first week! Start looking for your car!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    What a great boyfriend and a great motivation!!!!!! Best of luck to you! Using this site for logging my food and exercise (4x45minutes/week) has shown me terrific results!!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I also bought myself a journal and I also write down what I eat everyday along with logging my food intake on MFP. I find this really keeps me on track, especailly when I can't be around a computer. Just me I have been heavy for as long as I can remember, and I have lost 25 lbs since Jan 2, 2008. I have never lost this much weight in so little time! I'm very pleased with myself:drinker: You can do this too! Portion control is a wonderful thing! I look at what I was eating (portion wise) 3 months ago and I can't imagine even coming close to eating that much now.

Cheers and good luck!
  • trevhogger
    Options
    Thanks guys for all your supportive comments and tips, they are very motivating :smile: Fair play watch48win, 25lbs in a few months!!! :noway: thats fantastic!!!!! I'm going to stick with it so that my lovely boyfriend can buy me that car!!! :wink:
  • janellybelly
    Options
    Make MFP your homepage so evey day when you get online that is the first thing you do...put your food in for the day! It helps me a ton!!! You can do it...Welcome to MFP!

J
  • michelle615
    Options
    where do i get a list of foods i can eat through out the day to equal 1200 calories so i don't go over instead of having to count everyhing i eat. I know weight watchers gives one. Ex: breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas.
  • michelle615
    Options
    Does anyone have a meal plan menu the can share so i know what food i can eat?:cry:
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    drinking half your body weight in water daily has helped me loads!!!! I dont feel like eating when I am full of water!! Also brushing my teeth after I eat every meal has kept me from wanting to snack in between or munch as most foods taste yucky right over freshly brushed teeth!!