Treat Yourself!

Options
SummerBaby73
SummerBaby73 Posts: 20 Member
Hey all! I was sitting back thinking on what I wanted to buy when I reach my goal weight. And was wondering what you all where going to buy yourselves when you've reached your goal? I know when I reach my 1st goal of 200 lbs, I'm buying a nice pair of stiletto heels! What about you?

Replies

• SummerBaby73
    Options
    Hey all! I was sitting back thinking on what I wanted to buy when I reach my goal weight. And was wondering what you all where going to buy yourselves when you've reached your goal? I know when I reach my 1st goal of 200 lbs, I'm buying a nice pair of stiletto heels! What about you?
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    im hoping to reach my goal by my 25th birthday so i can take all my clothes from my closet and throw them away and then go on a shopping for my birthday! i haven't had new clothes in years.. i still wear things from when i was in high school... :huh: :grumble: :angry: Its time for new clothes
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    There's a diamond necklace I want at Tiffany and Co. I'm also going to buy a kick *kitten* bikini to wear. I was originally going to reward myself with dinner at my favourite restaurant but I want to break the food based treats. :smile:
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    would like to wear a bikini some day. I have alooong way to go though.
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    when I will be close to my goal weight I am gonna treat myself to a nice hair cut and highlights and when I meet my goal, I'm going to go shopping for a bikini:bigsmile:
  • SummerBaby73
    Options

So would I! I'm thinking of buying a two piece and just hang it on the wall for my motivation...
  • kleimola
    Options

So would I! I'm thinking of buying a two piece and just hang it on the wall for my motivation...

That is a good idea. maybe I should do that as well.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Ha, like that yogurt commercial with itty bity teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. Good idea!
  • kleimola
    Options

Ha, like that yogurt commercial with itty bity teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. Good idea!
    Yes I love that commercial. If only I was as skinny as she was to begin with.