I so hope I will stick around here again

Options
I have not been active for I'll bet a whole year, approximately. I haven't gained a bunch but I have NEVER met my goal of 120, or was it 115, LOL! Anyway, I am in school now fulltime and this site could go right along with my other goals. I am going to look around and answer some posts and try to get to know some peeps for the New Year!! Denise:)

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    If it's important to you, then you will. If not then we'll see you in another year.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I joined last yr when I only had a couple lbs to lose and then I gained another 15 because I wasnt tracking! ugh! but here I am for the long haul, for the last time for sure!~ add me!
  • ginnylo
    ginnylo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just starting MFP...My doctor told me to get down to 120 and highly recommended MFP. I lost 50 pounds in 2008, then gained a lot of it back. I need to lose 37 pounds. I am using MFP in combination with South Beach Diet, which is the plan I used previously. I like the structure and accountability of both plans but especially this one. I keep my iPhone at hand all the time to record my "input" which has been shocking to me! Let's do it!!
  • ginnylo
    ginnylo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Addictions counselor--in the field since 1996
    Love my chocolate lab and Irish setter