40 lbs lost - Christmas Comparison (Pics)

Options
This journey started on June 23, 2011. I've recently hit a milestone, losing 40.2 as of today (yes, I lost weight during the holidays!!) I do not deprive myself. I run/elliptical 4-5 days a week for 30-90 minutes and eat my calories!

207to187-1.png

174to167.png

xmas10.png

In this picture I was wearing a missed XL Sweater and Size 16 Old Navy Jeans. My boyfriend was wearing an XL Sweater and a size 36 jeans

xmas11.png

This year, I am wearing a size Large Juniors sweater and size 12 jeans. My boyfriend is wearing a size Large shirt and size 34 jeans!

Replies

• jenniemarie91
    jenniemarie91 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!!! congrats!!!!!!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Wow ! That's great ! Talk about inspiration ! I've been running 3 days a week 30-45 minutes each time, and lost 6 pounds in the last two months, and I'm also eating all of my calories.
  • gleechick609
    Options
    pictures are fixed!! Sorry! I hope MFP comes up with a "preview" option when posting in here!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, but now you're stunning ! Your smile is amazing !
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look great! My new goal is to have Christmas Comparison Pictures next year!
  • M3CH4N1C
    M3CH4N1C Posts: 157
    Options
    pictures are fixed!! Sorry! I hope MFP comes up with a "preview" option when posting in here!

If you want to "preview" you can send the pic in a message to yourself. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you looked great before and after. Regardless, it's inspiring to see the hard work and motivation paying off. Have you been lifting weights or just calorie counting?
  • donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great!!!!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and congrats for doing it together :)
  • CROCKETT1
    CROCKETT1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking us on your journey. You look fantastic!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congrats!
  • dntworribhappi
    dntworribhappi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Thanks for the motivation.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wow gurlie, you just get hotter and hotter! congrats!! ;p
  • Violin11
    Violin11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I started at a similar weight and it's so nice to pictures of someone else. It gives me an idea of what kind of changes my body has made already and what is to come. Thanks for being such an inspiration!
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful before and after. Congrats on all your hard work!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You both look great!!!
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great! Congrats! :drinker:
  • corrinepruitt
    Options
    Wow, That is awesome! Isn't it amazing how much younger you look when you lose weight. This is day 12 for me and down 7 pounds. Christmas was hard. All those cookies and candies on the table but so glad that I decided to stick with the control. I am so glad that I did because all week I have stayed the same weight and today I stepped on the scale and lost 1 more pound. YAY!! I love this website and it is the first thing that I found that works for me. It holds myself accountable everyday for what I am having to document. If I could only throw in the exercise now, I have been battling with a bulging disk in my back and boy does it hurt to move. I use to do zumba and loved it. It is also a great way to exercise and have fun. I pray to God for the coming year for not just myself but for all of us on here to reach our goals and to be healthier or for us who have been struggling with our health for the good Lord to heal us and be with us. Amen and Good luck everyone!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :)
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing :) great job :)
  • sadrina1986
    sadrina1986 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is so amazing! You look so gorgeous! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!