Need Friends!! :)

Options
HI everyone! I am looking for some friends to add. I love the support on here and I definitely need some of my own. I do have some awesome buddies already- but I say the more the merrier!:laugh:

Replies

• KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey girl,
    I can always use new friends as well. I had my first baby this year and I'm still trying to lose that weight. You've already lost 20 pounds, that's awesome! I try to post something everyday and comment and encourage and whatnot, the support is what MFP is all about!
  • FrancescaM2286
    Options
    Hey there great work on the weight lost!! Im new to MFP and look for friends for support and for me to show them the same..
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Definitely feel free to add me!
  • sadrina1986
    sadrina1986 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, guys, I'm new here and would also like to have more friends! Please feel free to add me!
  • nettg40
    nettg40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome and please feel free to friend me also!!
  • mrogus
    mrogus Posts: 94
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Everyone needs motivation :)
  • krisrhymer
    krisrhymer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm trying to re-motivate & we can all use the support:smile:
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi feel fre to add me if you like
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am starting over and am definitely needing people to help motivate and vice versa :flowerforyou:
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Always looking for more friends here also, anyone can feel free to add me! :happy:
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Supporting and seeing my friends do well is always motivating to me too!
  • jcardino
    Options
    hey, me too! I am new to MFP but I love it so far. I just ditched WW for this :tongue: lol. Add me!
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    Add me! I'm trying to re-motivate & we can all use the support:smile:

ditto! getting back full speed jan. 1- just trying to get myself used to checking in at least once a day on here over the next few days.
  • kbeller88
    Options
    add me!! I'm looking for new friends and new motivational support
  • zombiestk
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me too..
    Today is my second day doing this diet for the first time,
    and to be honest it's kinda hard :p
    So I need your supports and motivations guys :D
  • carriep2010
    carriep2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! Starting fresh for 2012 :)
  • vlwallace87
    vlwallace87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me as well. :) The more the merrier!
  • sahrak1
    sahrak1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP guys , good luck on ur weightloss journey , ive found everyone here to be amazingly supportive xx Feel free to add me x
  • googster02
    Options
    I would love to be friends!!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. The more support and motivation, the better. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Happy New Year. Hope you have a safe, happy and healthy new year. May it be your best year ever!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!