I need a support system!

Options
My husband and I have a contest going. From January 1st to March 1st whoever logs the most minutes working out wins. If I win, I win a puppy (a Yorkie) and if he wins, he gets an iPad. He is my only support system and we both tend to get competitive so I wont lean on him as much as I may need to. I am looking to make friends who I can support through this journey and life :)

Replies

• adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You can count on me! :flowerforyou:
  • mommamindi
    Options
    Thanks!
    You can count on me! :flowerforyou:
  • shana_phoenix83
    shana_phoenix83 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm needing support in my journey as well. ;)
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Me too ladies please add me as a friend I need all the help I can get.........
  • Laureen74
    Laureen74 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :D
  • XshinyrockX7
    Options
    You know you can count on me Mindi!!!!
  • deanap1232
    deanap1232 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will be glad to help. We can motivate each other!:smile:
  • mecasgirl
    Options
    I'll be glad to help motivate you in your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like! :drinker:
  • medangel06
    Options
    Keep strong! Learn what works for you. 24 hour fitness has workout cards and calender print outs. This lets you write what you do and schedule when you plan to work out. My boyfriend have a similar deal. Just not such high stakes. As of January 1st through the last day in January who ever logs more time at the gym wins. I want to feel better and have more energy. I am trying a podcast called Couch to 5K. So I would love your support and I would love to help support you.
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Everyone could use support!
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Count on me too! A puppy is soooo much better! :) You can do it!
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You have to win this! :) Anybody is welcome to add me because I need motivation to get my butt to the gym! I'm getting over a really bad cold and need to get back into my routine.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You can add me, as well! I just joined MFP again, and I could use support as well!
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.. Always looking for more female friends along the same journey as myself.
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Ladies, add me as well.. i started this thing today..
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm also look for MFP friends and motivation.
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I recently started and could use some support and motivation. We can encourage each other; please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    lady's please feel free to add me as we all need support and motivation
  • mommamindi
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the welcoming invites! I am so excited to get this started and kick butt! Aside from the contest and working out like a crazy person, I will also be counting calories :) I am excited
  • mommamindi
    Options
    <3 I have already made so many amazing friends on here, and I look forward to the people I will meet in the future :)