Late night hello all around.

Options
I just signed up tonight and love how easy it is to track my diet and exercise. I just finished Grad School for elementary education and have been in the banking industry for the last 10 years and in that time I never made the "time" for my health. Last year I hit 210 lbs and now I have reached 185 lbs and would like to get rid of 10 more. And then I would like to say Hello Everyone.

Replies

• Francken77
    Francken77 Posts: 5
    Options
    I just signed up tonight and love how easy it is to track my diet and exercise. I just finished Grad School for elementary education and have been in the banking industry for the last 10 years and in that time I never made the "time" for my health. Last year I hit 210 lbs and now I have reached 185 lbs and would like to get rid of 10 more. And then I would like to say Hello Everyone.
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome to MFP. This is a great place to be to get back on track and meet great people.

Good Luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • cassiens07
    cassiens07 Posts: 11
    Options
    Well I wish you the best of luck and hope all goes well.:wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome and best of luck.

I am not up super late but wanted to say "Hi" :laugh: